The Advanced Integrated Communication Programme is a part-time post-graduate Course designed and meant specifically for working professionals. The programme focuses on different aspects of the Communication space where design and implementation will reflect success. It looks at the subject of Communications in an integrated manner where different parts of the field are not broken up but need to be consolidated to give the right impact. Effective Communication necessitates that all Marketing Communication elements like the Public Relations Campaigns, Sales Promotions and others must blend into the larger Marketing objective for the Client. This integration will ensure that the organization delivers a 'One Voice - One Message' Campaign and manage effective change through Communication.
Hence irrespective of which individual domain like Advertising or Media that practitioners work in, the resultant impact will always be larger when we look at the integration of all Communication alternatives. Hence this course addresses the practitioners of the Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Media, Production and similar domains.
The Course comprises 25 Modules, seminars and workshops consisting of a total of 200 sessions / 40 credits. This Module completion makes the student eligible for the Diploma. Students will have to attend week-end class, do assignments and projects which are research-based to enhance their understanding of the subject. A major part of the Programme shall be conducted from the basis of Practice to Theory and on the basis of Case Studies to drive the learning to participants who have good work experience.
- A Graduate in any discipline and Work experience of 2 years in a non-staff function (executive or supervisory function desired).
- Organizational sponsorship for this program preferred but not compulsory. However a letter from the organization shall be required stating that they are aware of your joining this program.
- Saturdays: 3.30 PM - 7.45 PM (4 hours contact sessions) and Sundays: 10 AM - 5 PM (6 hours contact sessions) . (On occasions Saturday lectures will start earlier than 3.30 PM).
- The program will be conducted over 200 sessions of 400 Hours in total.
- The program shall be conducted in our State of the art facility at either the XIC Campus situated at the St. Xavier’s School campus or at The XIC Campus situated in St. Xavier's College, both located at Dhobitalao, Mumbai
75% attendance is mandatory in each Module.
This is a necessary criteria for successful award of the Diploma. Candidates should make sure that they are able to attend to qualify for the Diploma. Attendance below norms will imply non-award of the Diploma.
Participants will develop a holistic and mature approach to solve all Marketing Communication issues. The Integration of this type of a holistic nature will give organizations more sound solutions and better Campaigns. Employees of all Communication or related organizations largely stand to benefit from this approach and this program.